You bring the cause, we bring the fun!
Non-profits, awareness fundraisers and grassroots groups are major building blocks in the foundation of healthy communities. Recess Cleveland is partnering with several local charities and community groups to throw “FUN”-raisers, bringing our recess activities to fundraising events. “Kick Cancer”, a kickball tournament raising support for cancer awareness, and “Dodge Diabetes”, a dodgeball event promoting healthy eating, are just two examples of the ways Recess Cleveland can help promote your cause. Both organizations share the spotlight…and our coveted supporters – it’s a win-win for everyone!
Keep your ears open for ‘Recess for a Cause’, launching in November!
How you can help?
* Show your interest in becoming an early adopter by filling out the form below.
* Share this page with your favorite non profit, school, or program.
Latest posts by Alex Robertson (see all)
- Help Recess Cleveland win a $2500 grant with 60 seconds of your time - February 26, 2018
- Play Bubble Soccer on Ice Thursday’s at Wade Oval Rink - January 29, 2018
- What’s Fun in Cleveland this week? Bubble Soccer on Ice at Wade Oval, of course. - February 14, 2017